Re: Breathing exercises

From: Sue Bachman & Bridget Fischer (catfeet@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Tue Aug 05 1997 - 22:15:21 PDT

To Ross, and all of you out there,
Thanks for sharing the exercises. I was wondering where you found the
transcript of Doso Roshi's talk "The Way of Watazumi", was it a book or
periodical? I had somewhere also heard of Watazumi playing long
shakuhachi and covering the holes with his feet and I was interested in
finding out more than just the one anecdote.

I am curious if others do some form of exercise to augment their
breathing?
Sincerely,
Bridget