Re: New Member

From: Ronald Seldin (nyogetsu@panix.com)
Date: Fri Aug 22 1997 - 19:22:38 PDT

Dear Hans,

Rest assured, the dizziness stops!!!...

The good news is that in 25 years of playing and teaching full-time, I've
never heard of anyone fainting from that early dizzy feeling...I believe
that it has something to do with"oxygenation" or the blood rushing away
from (or towards) the head...OK, so I'm not much of a scientist!!!!

And as for Monty's flutes, I wouldn't start a student off with anything
but...They are (in my opinion) the best around...

Good luck on your "path",
Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin