more on dizzyness

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Sat Aug 23 1997 - 03:18:20 PDT

I forgot to finish my comments on dizzyness. So, if you find yourself
getting dizzy and see that your embouchure is too big try making the
opening smaller. Hopefully you'll stop getting dizzy and have better
breath control and pitch control too.
 I remember the first time I played a shakuhachi in 1968 or so in
Berkely, CA. I got dizzy and thought I was getting high. Wow, I thought,
this is a far out flute! That was a long time ago and now I enjoy the
feeling of chi circulating after a good practice. Peter...