Re: Kikusui Kofu

From: Ronald Seldin (nyogetsu@panix.com)
Date: Sun Aug 24 1997 - 06:23:10 PDT

Hi adam,

Kikusui-Sensei was the founder (no surprise) of Kikusui-Ryu, and , to
best of my recollection, was also the inventor of a multi-holed (9?)
Shakuhachi...He also had a repertoire to play on this interesting
creature!! I believe I had a student many years ago who was a student of
Kikusui-Ryu, but the memories sometimes get fuzzy!!!!

I'd be interested if anyone else has info on this character....

Take Care,
Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin