Watazumi CD

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Fri Dec 05 1997 - 09:13:15 PST

Okay, so I took you folks advice and got the Legacy #306, *Art of
the Japanese Bamboo Flute* CD. Some interesting stuff, but I have
to wonder if some of the cuts - particularly #13 - were taken from
bad recordings or if I have a poorly produced CD. The tunes are
full of pops and clicks. They sound as if they were mastered from
a 78 that had been used for extreme frisbee :-) Is this a problem
with the CD I got, or are they all like this?

Despite the problems with the CD, the sound is quite different.

Thanks for the recomendation,

bj

-