Re: Shakuhachi-is there anything else?

From: dale r koenig (drkoenig@juno.com)
Date: Wed Jan 14 1998 - 21:02:33 PST

Greetings from Possum-Trot (Kansas City's almost name)

How about you send about 15 degrees here! We have been into single
digits F
with freezing rain. Have been playing shakuhachi as a madman. Since
the
cold weather hit have had to dispense with my normal weekend walk to the
park
with the dog to practice in the park.

Would be very interested in seeing your new web site.

Shakuhachingly,

Dale
(on ice but still blowing)