New web page etc.

From: graham ranft (ranftg@interact.net.au)
Date: Mon Jan 19 1998 - 16:11:05 PST

     Hi All!

     I am going to start working on my new web page soon. I am going to
     have a section on shakuhachi with links to Monty's site and various
     others that I can cull from Yahoo searches.

     If anyone would like to contribute their thoughts or ideas on any
     aspect of shakuhachi playing, tecniques, blowing , information I would
     like to hear from you. Pictures would be most welcome, preferably not
     too big, either jpg or gif with permission to use.

     Stories of how you got into shakuhachi would also be most welcome as
     would interesting anecdotes etc, etc.

     Be happy and well /\

     Graham, Canberra OZ.

     mailto:ranftg@interact.net.au