Graham's new web page.

From: graham ranft (ranftg@interact.net.au)
Date: Wed Jan 28 1998 - 15:34:07 PST

Hi ALL-I have finally been HTMLing and I have a new web page. There is a
link off the adress below to my shakuhachi page. (or replace index.htm
with shaku.htm)

If you have any pictures, text, stories articles or anything about
shakuhachi
I would be happy to hear from you and place, gratis on my Shakuhachi
page (watch copyright!). I will in due course add more links, and yes I
realize that there are no
return to main page buttons...this will come later!

Till then /\ (gassho) and happy playing!

Graham in Canberra, OZ.

--

mailto:ranftg@interact.net.au

New web page: http://users.interact.net.au/~pran/index.htm