flute for sale

From: Suzanne B. Friedman (suzannefriedman@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Apr 03 1998 - 09:30:48 PST

Hello all,

I am selling my first flute. If anyone out there is interested:

It is a 1.8 unstamped two-piece shakuhachi made by Yamaguchi Shiro (father
of Yamaguchi Goro). It is a good flute, sounds good, and is in tune. It
is really for people who have been playing for a few years or less, as it
is not one of Yamaguchi Shiro's "professional" models.

I am asking $750.00, which includes shipping. I paid more, but am not
charging a "broker" fee that I was charged.

If you are interested, let me know. I will be gone for most of April, but
leave me an email and I'll be back with you then.

Happy playing,
Suzanne