Shakuhachi and Bonsai is there a connection?

From: graham ranft (ranftg@interact.net.au)
Date: Fri May 15 1998 - 17:49:12 PDT

G'day..

It occurred to me the other whilst browsing about Bonsai sites on the WWW
that maybe Bonsai and Shakuhachi enthusiasts have something in common.

Intuitively I feel that that each activity have a lot in common.

How many of you in this list are actively "doing" Bonsai?

Anyone care to comment and start a new thread?

If you think this thread will become overgrown how about replying to me
direct? I can edit and prune and do a general post of the results, if
any.

Be happy and well!

Graham in Canberra OZ.

mailto:ranftg@interact.net.au