re-shakuhachi concert schedule

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Wed May 20 1998 - 01:25:11 PDT

  Greetings everyone,

  Shakuhachi master Marco Lienhard is returning to Seattle this June.

 He will give a solo Shakuhachi recital on Sunday June 14th at 7 pm at
the Seattle Unity Church. Tickets are $10 at the door.

 After performing with the world famous taiko drum group Ondekosa for 14
years Marco has embarked on a solo career. He has a best selling CD in
Japan.

 Last November Marco gave a solo concert in Seattle. He performed
many of the Watazumi zen (honkyoku) pieces as well as several beautiful
Japanese folk songs. After doing 200 concerts a year for 14 years
Marco has learned how to really connect with his audience. It was the
best shakuhachi concert I’ve ever been to in over twenty years. I hope
you can join us.

Here’s the address:

 Seattle Unity Church
 200 - 8th Ave North
 Seattle, Wa
 Corner of 8th and John St.
 North side of Denny Park.

For directions check out their web site: http://www.Seattle
unity.org/index.htm
or call (206) 622-8475 ext 125

Here are some of the performances I’ll be doing this year:
Peter Ross 1998 concert schedule:

May 24th Sunday at the Folklife Festival in Seattle. 4:15 in the Alki
Room, Seattle Center.

July 3rd. Seattle. East-West Bookstore Friday evening series. Ananda
church in Ravenna. 65th and Roosevelt. 7:30 PM With Gary Haggerty
(Journey East).

July 9th. Thursday afternoon concert at the World Shakuhachi Festival in
Boulder Colorado. With Gary Haggerty (Journey East).

August 14th Friday evening 7 PM on Friday Harbor, San Juan Island
County Fair with Gary Haggery.

For more info. or any questions please e-mail me or call (206) 587-7262
Best regards, Peter...