message from David Wheeler

From: Peter Ross (peteross@cloudhandsmusic.com)
Date: Sat May 30 1998 - 12:18:14 PDT

**********************
Dear Friends of Peter Ross,
As a member of Peter Ross's address list, I am taking the liberty of
announcing to all of you the upcoming, World Shakuhachi Fesival 1998,
July
5-11, 1998 in Boulder Colorado.
Many of you are already aware of WSF98 and are either signed up to come
as
participants or--starting with Ross-sensei, himself--will be presenting
and/or performing at WSF98.
This promises to be the biggest event in the millenium-plus history of
this
bamboo flute of Japan, and features over 70 scholars and performers from

Japan, the US and around the world, including the greatest shakuahchi
masters in the world today.
For any of you who are not yet in the know, I encourage you to visit the

WSF98 website to see the scope of this event, and to sign up to attend
WSF98 or some of the individual concerts if your schedules allow. The
web
address is:
http://www.colorado.edu/music/WSF98

Our local Colorado phone hotline is 303-245-8712.

If you have any questions, please contact me at the points below.
Thank you.
With warm regards,

David Wheeler, Executive Director
World Shakuhachi Festival 1998