All Things Considered

From: James R. Schlefer (nyoraku@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 05:09:42 PDT

Greetings

Today, July 17, on National Public Radio's "All Things Considered," there
will be a news piece about the International Shakuhachi Festival which took
place last week in Boulder Colorado. The show begins at 5:30 and the piece
will play sometime between 5:30 and 6:30. I am interviewed on this program
along with some cuts from my new album. Therefore it would be my pleasure
to have you tune in and give a listen. In New York City tune to 93.9 FM.

Thank you.

James