Some pictures

From: Michael A. Firman (maf@mcs.net)
Date: Fri Jul 17 1998 - 10:39:05 PDT

Hi all,

I put some of the incidental photos that my wife and
I took while at WSF98. If you are interested, here is
the direct path (circumventing the normal garbage on
my Web site) to the festival photos (I will be putting
up more and perhaps changing a few, over time):

        http://www.mcs.net/~maf/html/wsf.html

PS I didn't mean to slight any of the wonderful players by
not including pictures of them, the collection is just those
that I managed to capture and, of that set, those that came
out looking somewhat okay (and I will be adding more).