2nd Attempt at message

From: Ronald Seldin (nyogetsu@panix.com)
Date: Fri Oct 16 1998 - 15:35:16 PDT

Hi, again, everybody!!
Sorry about that last attempt at sending an email, but my head is a bit
fuzzy as I will be departing to the "land of the Rising Yen" (Japan) , in
about 14 hours...I'll return on Nov. 4th...

I wanted to let you all (especially those who will be in the NYC area
around Nov.8th and 9th), about two FUN performances...They are:

*****Two outstanding Shakuhachi Events at "The Knitting Factory"***
                     -------74 Leonard Street, New York City-------

Nov. 9- At the "Old-Office", there will be a gonzo, bozango world-music
group called GODZUKI, in its debut performance.. They are:
John Kruth - Mandolin, mando-cello, Gongs (Electric Chairmen, various
groups)
Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin-Shakuhachi (Hamilton Face Band, New York
Sankyoku-Kai, Sparkling Beatniks,variuos groups)
Brian Ritchie- Bass, Didgeridoo, Shakuhachi (Violent Femmes, various
groups)
Janathan Segal- Violin (Camper van Beethoven, Electric Chairmen, various
groups)
Andy Demos- Tabla, Dumbek, Percussion (various groups)

        Performances at 9:00 & 10:30PM...For more information, contact:
212-818-0897

Nov.10th- the most famous (and perhaps only) Shakuhachi Duet in the world
SPARKLING BEATNIKS, (Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin, and James Nyoraku
Schlefer...who both have CDs out on the CD company of the same name), will
perform in the same space as above (Nov. 9).. The times will be 8:00PM &
9:30PM..They wear really cool T-Shirts !!.. For more information,
contact: 212-818-0897..

...See y'all when I return...
Be well....