bay area Yamaguchi tribute concert

From: Philip Gelb (ryokan@wenet.net)
Date: Mon Jan 04 1999 - 22:51:05 PST

I would like to extend any shakuhachi players in the sanfrancisco bay area
to come to the Bazaar Cafe, Monday January 11 from 7 - 9 pm. Bring a piece
to perform in honor of one of the greatest shakuhachi players of the 20th
century, Yamaguchi Goro sensei who unfortunately left us a few days ago.
The Bazaar Cafe is in the Richmond District of SanFrancisco on California
near, 21 avenue.
Please contact me to let me know which piece you would like to perform so
we can avoid duplicating repetoire.

all players from all schools are invited.

Please tell your friends to come and join us in a very informal gathering.

phil

Philip Gelb
shakuhachi:performance, lessons
ryokan@wenet.net
415 876 4923
124 7th Avenue
SanFrancisco, CA 94118
http://www.hooked.net/~ryokan/
independent distributor: Cell Tech Super Blue Green Algae