Re: *Suizen*

From: Ronald Seldin (nyogetsu@panix.com)
Date: Wed Feb 17 1999 - 15:21:11 PST

Dear Windsor,

Sui-Zen (Blowing Meditation), was the top priority of my teacher's teacher
(JIN NYODO), my teacher (KURAHASHI YODO),and myself..

I began a book entitled Sui-Zen, 8 years ago..It will have all of the
Sui-Zen pieces on CD, as an accompaniment to the book..

You can find out more about me on my website at:
        http://www.sparklingbeatnik.com/seldin

I teach in New York City, but also have branches in Philadelphia,
Syracuse, and Upstate New York (In addition to having students who study
via "cassette", in 24 states, and 5 foreign countries..

I have done 11 recordings , in the past 26 years, and they are almost all
entirely of the "Sui-Zen" (MEIAN or MYOAN), repertoire..

I would be happy to answer all inqueries about Sui-Zen, or any other
aspect of Shakuhachi practice..

Take Care,
Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin

phon/fax: (212) 818-0897