Re: self study

From: Ronald Seldin (nyogetsu@panix.com)
Date: Wed Mar 24 1999 - 13:03:33 PST

Dear Tots,

Hi...
I am guessing from your name and email adress,that you live in the
Phillipines..If that is so, I do not no of any teachers in the entire
country, although I may very well be incorrect...

I have been teaching students via cassette (as well as in person in New
York City, Syracuse, Philadelphia, Upstate New York, etc.) for the past
six years..Of my 80 , or so , students- my cassette students are from 24
states in the United States, and 6 foreign countries (New Zealand, Russia,
Singapore, Canada, Japan, and the Czech Republic)..

Of course, the best way to study is face-to-face with a teacher..But, if
this is impossible for you, and should you wish to consider working with
me, I would suggest two things:

1-Look at my website to find out more about me:
        http://www.sparklingbeatnik.com/seldin

2-email me, and we'll discuss the procedure, of how one does
"cassette-lessons":
        Nyogetsu@panix.com

In any case, I wish you the best of luck on this magical, wondrous path !!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin