Re: What happened to Mejiro?

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Thu Jun 03 1999 - 09:58:53 PDT

>From: "Michael A. Firman" <maf@mcs.net>
>Subject: What happened to Mejiro?
>Date: Thu, 3 Jun 1999 10:30:44 -0500 (CDT)
>
>I noticed that Mejiro's (Shakuhachi and Shinobue supply store)
>Web site seems to have dissappeared (moved?). Does anyone have
>a new URL for them (or know what happened)?
>
>Their old URL was:
>
> http://www01.u-page.so-net.or.jp/qa2/mejiro/English%20home.html

You can find them at:

        http://www01.u-page.so-net.ne.jp/qa2/mejiro/English%20home.html

hmmm...that looks like the same URL, and I just copied it from the
Netscape location window on my server. Maybe you hit a snag in the
network somewhere.

If nothing else works for you, try going to the shakuhachi web page
on my server:
        http://communication.ucsd.edu/shaku

and follow the links to shakuhachi sites and Mejiro from there.

bj

-