Yokoyama sensei

From: Riley Lee (lee@emunet.com.au)
Date: Fri Aug 06 1999 - 00:20:12 PDT

Regarding Mr. Yokoyama, all I know is this:

Mr Yokoyama fell ill on 21 June or thereabouts. The last I heard, he is
still in a hospital in Germany undergoing rehabilitation. He may have had a
stroke, as I have heard that he has suffered mild paralysis in his left
hand. He can speak fine, and wants to return to Japan as soon as he is able
to travel. He is also waiting for a bed for him in his hospital of choice
in Japan. His wife and daughter were traveling with him in Germany at the
time, and are still there as far as I know. I spoke with Mrs Yokoyama at
her hotel last week, and she gave the impression that Mr. Yokoyama's
recovery was going as well as could be expected.

Best regards, Riley

Dr. Riley Lee
PO Box 446
Springwood NSW 2777