NYC Visit of Kurahashi Yoshio Sensei

From: Ronald Seldin (nyogetsu@panix.com)
Date: Thu Jul 29 1999 - 13:29:29 PDT

Hi, everybody!

I apologize for anyone who gets this message twice, and also to those for
whom a visit to NYC is not possible for the Shakuhachi Intensive of
Kurahashi-Yoshio Sensei from 8/4/99-8/13/99:

For anyone who would like to attend any of these classes (which are 2
hours each, and will be held at the Ki-Sui-An Shakuhachi Dojo...216 East
39th Street, 2nd Floor, NY, NY 10016-0911),
or who want a private lesson with Kurahashi-Sensei, please contact me at:

email:Nyogetsu@panix.com

phone/fax: 212-818-0897

For all of the below classes, I will indicate their respective levels by
the following code;

B- Beginning
I- Intermediate
A- Advanced

In addition the following symbols will indicate the time of the day:

M-(Morning..9:30AM-11:30AM)
A-(Afternoon..1:00PM-3:00PM)
E-(Evening..6:00PM-8:00PM)

8/4-Wednesday
E-(Renpo-Ken) Tsuru No Sugomori-A

8/5-Thursday
M-Choshi-B
E-(Shinkyoku)-I

8/6-Friday
M-Ifu-Sashi-A
E-Banshiki-B

8/7-Saturday
M-(Shinkyoku)-B
A-Keshi No Hana-I
E-Tsuki No Kyoku-A

8/8-Sunday
M-Shin Musume Dojoji-I
I-Chikugo-Sashi-B
E-Mukaiji-I

8/9-Monday
M-(Shinkyohu)-I
E-(Shiankyoku)-A

8/10-Tuesday
M-(Shinkyoku)-B
E-Matsukaze-A

8/11-Wednesday
M-Kurokami-B
E-Jinbo Sanya-A

8/12-Thursday
M-(No Class)
E-(Fudaiji) Koku-I

8/13-Friday
M-(Shinkyoku)
A-Shika No Tone-I
E-Concert with James Nyoraku Schlefer at Lincoln Center

8/14-Saturday
M-Leave for Boston

Kurahashi Sensei's tour will also see him teaching and performing in
Boston, Colorado, and San francisco...For those who can not take advantage
of this extraordinary event, he will be back again in Feb/2000 !!..

Hope to see you in NYC !!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin