NB *Australia only*. CD's by Yamaguchi Goro and Yokoyama Katsuya

From: Graham Ranft (ranftg@interact.net.au)
Date: Tue Aug 10 1999 - 19:26:03 PDT

Greetings !

I am looking for CD's by Yamaguchi Goro and Yokoyama Katsuya.

I did a search at my local CD shop (Canberra) that specializes in "real music" and came up with nothing.

Does anybody in OZ have 1. CD numbers 2. A shop (Sydney?)where I can purchase either of these two masters
and contents of disks?

I am looking for single CD's not the memorial set recently noted on this list.

I would be very appreciative of any help.

Many thanks!

Graham in Canberra...Australia
email me :

ranftg@interact.net.au