Vintage Shakuhachi

From: EmptyFlute@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 01 1999 - 16:19:35 PDT

Hello,

Just wanted to let everyone know that I have two additional flutes for sale
on my Vintage Shakuhachi list:

2.4 by Chikuzen
1.6 by Shugetsu

If you are interested, you can see photos and read descriptions at:
<A
HREF="http://members.aol.com/emptyflute/vintage.html">http://members.aol.com/e
mptyflute/vintage.html
</A>
Thanks,
Ken LaCosse

Also, a few thoughts in response to the letter from Antonio Borges, regarding
his interest in taking up shakuhachi construction...

It will alienate you from your family and friends, shatter your self
confidence, and disrupt your restful sleep. It will steer you towards alcohol
and tobacco, and leave you in financial ruin. I highly recommend it!

-Ken