natural bore

From: wmbailey (wmbailey@gateway.net)
Date: Tue Nov 02 1999 - 20:46:47 PST

    Toby, Thanks for the response. Up until now I've been taking the structural aspect of the natural bore to the extreme. Clean out the joints, form the mouth piece, burn the holes, treat the bore. I can turn out a playable instrument, but playing it is like driving a truck. Time to make some improvements. I'm a simple man seeking simple solutions so I'll go with the body filler idea for now. Should that also be applied in thin layers, or can you get a bit thicker with it? Thanks again; this helps Bill