Michael Gould in Chicago

From: Michael A. Firman (maf@mcs.net)
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 17:57:21 PST

Hello all,

I thought that I would drop a line to the Shakuhachi list to inform
people that Shakuhachi player and teacher Michael Chikuzen Gould (Dai
Shihan, specializing in the Watazumi/Yokoyama style) will be in the
Chicago area from the afternoon of December 6th through December 9th.
He is in town for performances at an educational international fair
being held out at the convention center near O'Hare airport (he is
also staying out near the airport). His commitments for the fair are
all in the mornings and thus he will be available for privite or group
lessons during the afternoons and evenings.

Michael's rates are:

        $50 for privite lessons (1hr)
        $50 for group lessons (3hrs)

Also I hope to host Michael in an "in home" performance out in Naperville,
perhaps on Tuesday December 7th in the evening. None of the details for
this have, as yet, been worked out (but I will keep you informed).

If you are interested in lessons during this time or the performance
you can contact me via my e-mail address listed below, or you can contact
Michael directly at (734) 669-0807.

Thanks,