SanDiego gig on Saturday

From: Philip Gelb (ryokan@wenet.net)
Date: Thu Dec 09 1999 - 14:02:40 PST

Hello

Interesting discussion in regards to the Jin Nyodo notation being
released. As a student and teacher within the Jin Nyodo lineage i have
very mixed feelings of this stuff being out there on the market.

For those of you who are in SanDiego where this list orginates i would
like to let you know of a concert i am doing on saturday night at Spruce
Street Forum. I will be performing in a trio with my long time duet
partner, the brilliant pianist and composer Dana Reason and one of the
most important composers and performers of our time, Pauline Oliveros!
This trio has now been together for 3 years and will be making our first
east coast appearances later in the spring. For those of you in the
sandiego area, please contact bwright@ucsd.edu for directions and more
information.

phil

Philip Gelb