Re: Are there reasonably good, mass-produced instruments

From: Shigeru Nakajima (yomei@attglobal.net)
Date: Thu Feb 03 2000 - 21:44:43 PST

Dear Joe,

I suppose that the following Web site may be most available for your purpose
now. Please try it.

<http://home.mira.net/~dbrown/>

Also I have some plastic shakuhachi and wooden shakuhachi (all of them Japan
made) now. Especially, plastic type's are very precisely made by machine
tools so there should be few manufacturing variation. It seems to be good
for acoustic experiment. If you want, I can send those by post mail very
soon, please send email to my email address.

See ya,

Shakuhachi Brisbane
Shigeru Yomei Nakajima
mailto: yomei@msn.com.au