thank you all , from RAY BROOKS

From: ray brooks (blowingzen@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu May 04 2000 - 13:19:51 PDT

Dear friends, thank you for your support while I was on the book tour.
I can report that the tour went well and I'll write more about it and posted
it on 'article' on monty's site. It was so encouraging to receive mail via
e-mail while on the road. I'd like to thank Philip Gleb for being there for
me in the bay area. Also a special thanks to Bruce Jones and Robert Jonas
for their great reviews. I sincerly hope this book has added to the interest
of shakuhachi.
Still hooked after all these years.
best wishes to you all.
ray blowingzen@hotmail.com