Annual Solo Recital

From: Ronnie Seldin (nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jun 13 2000 - 07:29:09 PDT

Hi, everybody,

Just back from Japan, and I thought I'd touch base with everybody.

But first, I'd like to apologize if you are getting this message twice, and
if you would prefer not to receive this message, but are on a newslist that
automatically sends you this listing (such as sfbayshakuhachi. or the
ucsd.weber shakuhachi list)..I belong to both of these newslists and am very
thankful to them for proliferating Shakuhachi news-events.. However, if you
are not on either of these lists, and would rather not receive any future
listings, please let me know, and I will remove you from my list..

My annual recital will be :

Komuso: the Healing Art of the Zen Shakuhachi
An Evening of Shakuhahchi with Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin
at
Tenri Cultural Institute
575 Broadway, 4th floor (corner of Broadway and Prince)
For Reservations and Information: 212-818-0897, or email:
Nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com

Price: $16-General Admission, $12- for Advance Reservations, Seniors , and
Students

Also, check out beliefnet.com (click on "Buddhism" or "Music"), or the
latest issue of URTHANA (a Buddhist Arts Journal), for some recent
interviews, essays, etc.

Looking forward to seeing you all !!,

Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin