Re: Software for shakuhachi player

From: Shigeru Nakajima (yomei@msn.com.au)
Date: Wed Jul 19 2000 - 07:31:32 PDT

Thanks Tac.

I've used Kurada-san's tuner soft, so far. It's very useful. The soft you
introduced to us looks a new version of the tuner soft. Also it's good to be
able to use under English environment. I can recommed it to a computer user
of Windows English version.

Just I downloaded it.

Soreja!!

Shigeru Yomei Nakajima