shakuhachi and injury

From: DAVID SAWYER (dsawyer@boulder.net)
Date: Tue Aug 01 2000 - 18:13:21 PDT

I appreciate all the good offerings concerning wise shakuhachi practice.
Andrew I hear you when you suggest long tones as a good occasion to listen
to the state of the body/mind.
Thank you Mary Lu for reminding us that whether we like it or not, all of
one is engaged in blowing and being conscious of all the bits is wise.

I've never heard these aspects discussed in a teaching situation and it
occurs to me that next year's Shakuhachi Summer Camp 2001 could have this
component in depth.
David Sawyer