Important- We've moved-New Everything !!

From: Ronnie Seldin (nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Wed Aug 02 2000 - 07:32:06 PDT

Hi Everybody,

Due to extraordinary landlord-greed, Brenda and I are re-locating (actually
we are in the process of slowly moving in..We'll be totally moved in by
August 14th)..

As usual, I would like to apologize to those who receive this more than once
(if you are on any Shakuhachi newslists, you definitely will), and would
like to ask any of you who would like to be taken off my list to just send
me back a REMOVE request..

Our new email address is in effect now. You will be able to use the old one
(Nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com) until August 15th ONLY..They will NOT forward any
messages !!
The new address is:

Nyogetsu@accesshub.com