tour schedule

From: Riley Lee (riley@rileylee.net)
Date: Wed Oct 11 2000 - 22:50:08 PDT

For what it's worth, here is my touring schedule for the next two months.
I'll be teaching most places where I will be visiting. I can be reached by
email during the tour.

Best regards, Riley

Riley Lee's Schedule USA Oct-Dec 2000

SAN FRANCISCO, CALIFORNIA
Friday 13 October
Clarion Music Center 8pm Shakuhachi/koto concert
w/ Shoko Hikage
816 Sacremento Street San Francisco

Saturday and Sunday 14-15 October 2-5 pm
768 Contra Costa Ave., Berkeley "Reibo" Workshop

Sat 14 October 7pm
1016 Spruce St., Berkeley. "Chikuho" Workshop

Contact for all San Francisco events:
Michael Connelly indus1@uclink4.berkeley.edu tel: (510) 841-4865

ANCHORAGE, ALASKA
Alaska Center for the Performing Arts - Evangeline Atwood Concert Hall
Friday October 20 7.30PM Performance 1 Air and other
invisible forces*
        *with the Sydney Dance Company

Saturday October 21 7.30PM Performance 2 Air and other invisible forces*

BRISBANE, QLD AUSTRALIA
Wed 25 October 8PM TaikOz and Queensland Symphony
Orchestra
Brisbane Festval

NEW ORLEANS, LOUISIANA
Mahalia Jackson Theater for the Performing Arts
Thursday November 2 8PM Performance 1 Air and other invisible forces*

DENVER/BOULDER COLORADO
Saturday November 4 through Saturday November 11
teaching and workshop.
Contact: Cory Sperry 303 447 9119; email: sperrycs@aol.com

AMHERST, MASSACHUSETTS
The Fine Arts Center (U of Mass)
Tuesday November 14 7.30PM Performance 1 Air and other invisible forces*

BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS
Shakuhachi Concert in Brookline Sunday 11/19 All Saints Church 4-6PM $5

Group class - Breathing workshop Thurs eve. 11/16 - Empty Bell

Contact for Boston area concert, workshop and teaching details:
Robert A. Jonas, Director, The Empty Bell, 105 Garfield St., Watertown, MA
02472
(617) 924-3497 www.emptybell.org RbtJonas@aol.com

NEW YORK CITY, NEW YORK
The Joyce Theater
Tuesday Nov 28 - Dec 2 8PM Performances Air and other invisible forces*
Sat Dec 2, Sun Dec 3 2PM Matinees Air and other invisible forces*

Sat Nov 25 6-8pm Workshop
Ki-Sui-An Shakuhachi Dojo
Information: Ronnie Seldin 212-929-1037, or email:
<Nyogetsu@accesshub.net>

Thur Dec 7 7PM? Lecture/Demo Yearning for the Bell
Jim Schlefer will join me.
Interfaith Center
40 East 30th Street (between Park & Madison Avenues)
(212) 685-4242

Fri Dec 8 8PM Concert Sacred Music of the
Japanese Flute
With koto player Masayo Ishigure
Friends Meeting House, 15 Rutherford Place (off 15th Street between 2nd and
3rd Avenues)
World Music Institute 212-545-7536 $20 & $15.

Dr. Riley Lee
PO Box 446
Springwood NSW 2777
Australia