Corrections to Update 7!!!

From: Alcvin Ramos (komuchiku@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Nov 06 2000 - 06:24:40 PST

Dear List Members,

I am writing to correct some mistakes I made in my Update on the Kumamoto
competition. Thanks to Tohru Okuda for telling me!

1. Uraguchi-san played Oshu-Saji.
2. Tohru Okuda is studying Shakuhachi under KUNIYOSHI SUGAWARA.
3. Chikurai Gosho was written by Moroi MAKATO.

By the way, Okuda-san's teacher, Kuniyoshi Sugawara will be playing with Jun
Chikuma (Nai player), at WA-ON on 2nd DEC, the day before the Shin Jin O
Winner's concert at WA-ON. Please come check out the shows if you're in
Tokyo!

Yours,

Al