Re: FREE workshop with Riley Lee, Oct 12

From: Karl Young (kyoung@itsa.ucsf.edu)
Date: Sat Nov 11 2000 - 17:59:16 PST

Hi Dale,

    Thanks much for the info. re. the NPR feature. I found a blurb on the
shakuhachi on the All Things Considered archive page for July 17th 1998.
Unfortunately the story, for some reason, is marked inaccessible (at least
via real audio; I didn't check out ordering a tape). Did you have to do
anything special to get to the story ?