Re: Playing the Shakuhachi in Tibet

From: Zachary Braverman (zachary@kotodama.net)
Date: Sat Nov 25 2000 - 17:20:50 PST

Hi Bas,

I went to Nepal before I started playing the shakuhachi, but for years I
have imagined playing in those mountains.

I've always been worried, though, about what effects the cold and extreme
un-humidity would have on my flute.

Did you have any problems? What steps did you take to prevent cracking?

Thanks,

Zachary