Shakuhachi for Sale

From: Ronnie Seldin (nyogetsu@accesshub.net)
Date: Mon Dec 25 2000 - 20:17:22 PST

    OK, I was able to finish this list before the end of the year !!
    If you have any questions, please ask:

    nyogetsu@accesshub.net
    phone/fax: 212-929-1037

    Ronnie Seldin
    690 Greenwich Street, #2A
    New York NY 10014-2877

    I will be out of the country from Jan.1-Jan10, 2001...

    I wish you all a wonderful year, and a wonderful millennium !!

    Flutes for Sale
    ***NOTE: This list will change from time to time, and I apologize if it is
    not kept up to date on a daily basis. In addition ,I have further
    information on many of these instruments. Please ask, if you are interested