BBC3

From: James Nyoraku Schlefer (nyoraku@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 09:28:19 PST

    Greetings and Happy New Year. I wanted to let you know that I’ll be part

    of a live broadcast on BBC3 Worldwide on Monday, January 1st (yes that’s

    new year’s day) at 6PM Greenwich mean time. Don’t know much more about
    the show but I’m due to play for a whole five minutes (one of my own
    pieces ? actually part of a longer piece) plus give an interview. If you
    are in the listening range of this station, please
    tune in.

    Peace and happiness in the new year.

    Jim

    --