Bore Profiles

From: Nelson Zink (zink@newmex.com)
Date: Fri Dec 29 2000 - 21:09:00 PST

    In most everything I've read on the shakuhachi the shape of the bore is
    spoken of in reverent, hushed tones--but never have I seen a graph of a bore
    profile. What do these things look like? Am I reading in the wrong places?

    Are there bore profiles available on the web? Anyone fax me one? Some??
    A list of coordinates? Anything. Surely there are some visual people
    connected with the shakuhachi.

    Any help will be appreciated,
    N. Zink
    fax 505-751-7123