*Important/Shakuhachi*

From: Ronnie Seldin (nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com)
Date: Tue Jan 23 2001 - 20:44:53 PST

--MS_Mac_OE_3063138293_566766_MIME_Part

Hi everybody !!

I need to cover many points in this email, some of which will be irrelevant
to some of you. If you are on any Shakuhachi Newslists you may receive this
message two times or more. I apologize.

1-As of this moment, the new address to use for Ronnie Seldin is:
nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com

2-There will be a new branch of KiSuiAn Shakuhachi starting next month in
Baltimore. For information on this branch (or already existing branches in
New York City, Syracuse, or Philadelphia), please contact me at
nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com

3-KURAHASHI YOSHIO-SENSEI UPDATE: All the Manhattan classes (I can send a
detailed list of master-classes upon request) will be held at:

205 West Houston (Between 6th Ave. and Varick)
Ring Bell (Password is "FLUTE")
..go up to third Floor.. There are still openings if you would like to
reserve a space..
contact: nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com
or call:212-929-1037

KURAHASHI-SENSEI will also be the guest performer at the 9th Annual KiSuiAn
Masters Recital (all performers have attained at least the level of
Jun-Shihan.
It will be held at the Tenri Cultural Institute. (*New Address- 43A West
13th Street, NY, NY), at 7:30PM.
General Admission- $16-
Advanced Reservations-$12-
=8Acall 212-929-1037

4-The Shakuhachi for Sale list, is a dynamic one, meaning that it is always
changing.
Therefore, if you go to the "Flutes for Sale" prompt on my website, you can
submit your email address with one click, and I will send you the most
up-to-date list. My site is:
www.sparklingbeatnik.com/seldin
=8Aby attachment..
If you can=B9t receive the attachment, I can send it to you in another form.
This list represents the largest amount of traditionally made Shakuhachi fo=
sale (between 150 and 200=8Aranging from 1.3 Shakuhachi, to 3.1 Shakuhachi.

5-Finally, there are a few changes to my "Upcoming Events", page on my site=
,
notably the two Beginning Level Honkyoku Intensives (Winter).. They are
still at my apartment (690 Greenwich Street, #2A) at 10:30AM, but the dates
are Feb.11, and Feb.18.. On these dates an entire HONKYOKU will be taught.
No experience necessary.
Contact: nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com
or call: 212-929-1037

I hope this email finds you all well, and in good spirits !!
Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin

--MS_Mac_OE_3063138293_566766_MIME_Part

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<TITLE>*Important/Shakuhachi*</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>
<FONT FACE=3D"Times">Hi everybody !!<BR>
<BR>
I need to cover many points in this email, some of which will be irrelevant=
 to some of you. If you are on any Shakuhachi Newslists you may receive this=
 message two times or more. I apologize.<BR>
<BR>
1-As of this moment, the new address to use for<B><I> Ronnie Seldin</I></B>=
 is:<BR>
<U>nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com<BR>
<BR>
</U>2-There will be a new branch of KiSuiAn Shakuhachi starting next month =
in <B><I>Baltimore.</I></B> For information on this branch (or already exist=
ing branches in New York City, Syracuse, or Philadelphia), please contact me=
 at <U>nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com<BR>
<BR>
</U>3-<B><I>KURAHASHI YOSHIO-SENSEI UPDATE</I></B>: &nbsp;All the Manhattan=
 classes (I can send a detailed list of master-classes upon request) will be=
 held at:<BR>
<BR>
205 West Houston (Between 6th Ave. and Varick)<BR>
Ring Bell (Password is <B>&quot;FLUTE&quot;</B>)<BR>
..go up to third Floor.. There are still openings if you would like to rese=
rve a space..<BR>
contact: <U>nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com<BR>
</U>or call:212-929-1037<BR>
<BR>
<B><I>KURAHASHI-SENSEI</I></B> will also be the guest performer at the 9th =
Annual KiSuiAn Masters Recital (all performers have attained at least the le=
vel of <I>Jun-Shihan.<BR>
</I>It will be held at the <B>Tenri Cultural Institute</B>. (*New Address- =
43A West 13th Street, NY, NY), at 7:30PM.<BR>
General Admission- $16-<BR>
Advanced Reservations-$12-<BR>
=8Acall 212-929-1037<BR>
<BR>
4-The <B><I>Shakuhachi for Sale</I></B> list, is a dynamic one, meaning tha=
t it is always changing.<BR>
Therefore, if you go to the &quot;<I>Flutes for Sale&quot;</I> prompt on my=
 website, you can submit your email address with one click, and I will send =
you the most up-to-date list. My site is:<BR>
<U>www.sparklingbeatnik.com/seldin<BR>
</U>=8Aby attachment..<BR>
If you can=B9t receive the attachment, I can send it to you in another form.<=

This list represents the largest amount of traditionally made Shakuhachi fo=
r sale (between 150 and 200=8Aranging from 1.3 Shakuhachi, to 3.1 Shakuhachi.<=

<BR>
5-Finally, there are a few changes to my &quot;Upcoming Events&quot;, page =
on my site, notably the two <B>Beginning Level Honkyoku Intensives (Winter)<=
/B>.. They are still at my apartment (690 Greenwich Street, #2A) at 10:30AM,=
 but the dates are Feb.11, and Feb.18.. On these dates an entire HONKYOKU wi=
ll be taught. No experience necessary.<BR>
Contact: <U>nyogetsu@nyc.rr.com<BR>
</U>or call: 212-929-1037<BR>
<BR>
I hope this email finds you all well, and in good spirits !!<BR>
Ronnie Nyogetsu Seldin<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
<BR>
</FONT>
</BODY>
</HTML>

--MS_Mac_OE_3063138293_566766_MIME_Part--