Re: Iemoto System

From: Herb Rodriguez (Herb.Rodriguez@Colorado.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 14 2001 - 14:19:50 PST

Hi Riley, et al,

Not reading German, nor having a copy of your dissertation, (I suppose its
a plug to buy it) how about a mini summary. I infer from your reference to
your dissertation and Gutzwiller, that its a more involved and
comprehensive discussion than would be feasible here.

But is a midi or mini summary possible?

Herb