Re: concerning iemotos

From: Herb Rodriguez (Herb.Rodriguez@Colorado.edu)
Date: Thu Feb 15 2001 - 14:56:52 PST

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your explanation and experience on iemoto. I was not too much as
I knew virtually nothing about it. I'm eager to hear what else other people
have to say about it, either further explanation on points Dan didn't cover
or their own personal experiences concerning iemoto. Often personal
experiences say moire than a textbook definition. (By the way, what is a
textbook definition for iemoto?)

And Riley, of course I will wait until you have more time to write your
comments. I hope you do find the time soon.

This has all been very instructional and fascinating. Everyone, please keep
it up and share your knowledge and experience on this topic. (And others as
well :} )

Thanks.

Herb