re: iemotos

From: Herb Rodriguez (Herb.Rodriguez@Colorado.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 21 2001 - 13:46:08 PST

Hi Dan,

Below you mention that person has to re-write all the pieces if they are
starting a new iemoto. Does this mean re-writing it in a new and different
notation? Or they have to re-interpret the music itself and re-write a new
version/arrangement of the piece? Or both? How large do these changes have
to be? A few notes here and there or a totally new interpretation?

Herb