Re: improvisation

From: RbtJonas@aol.com
Date: Wed Feb 28 2001 - 18:26:07 PST

Thank you, Daniel for your profound reflection on the improvisational
interior of classical shakuhachi. A beautifully crafted vision.

And thank everyone who has mused on the topic of improvisation. This
conversation, which began a couple of weeks ago, has deepened immensely the
quality of sharing on our newlist.

I have one request. I wish contributors would share their geographical
location so that, over time, we can get a better sense of where the various
members of our shakuhachi community live, breathe and create.

Peace,
Robert Jonas
Watertown, MA