shakuhachi summer camp2001

From: Sperrycs@aol.com
Date: Sat Mar 10 2001 - 05:22:35 PST

Dear Shakuhachi-ists,

    We are pleased to announce the Third Annual Shakuhachi Summer Camp of th=
e=20
Rockies. Come join us for five days of intimate study with great masters of=
=20
the shakuhachi in the beautiful foothills of the Colorado Rocky Mountains.=20
Dates for this year=92s camp are June 15-19, 2001. Our Teaching Faculty for=
=20
2001 include: returning teachers -Yoshio Kurahashi, Riley Lee, Michael=20
Gould, David Wheeler and Yoko Hiraoka (koto/shamisen). This year we are also=
=20
excited to be welcoming new additional faculty - Kaoru Kakizakai and=20
Toshimitsu Ishikawa, two top instructors from Katsuya Yokoyama's Kokusai=20
Shakuhachi Kenshu Kan. Location will again be at Sunrise Ranch , one hour=20
north of Denver/Boulder and DIA (Denver Int. Airport). We are all looking=20
forward to an exciting third year of =93Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockie=
s=94 =20
and we hope you will be able to join us this summer.=20
    For more detailed information about Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the Rockie=
s=20
and for registration materials, please visit our new website at=20
www.shakucamp.com.
    We apologize to those of you who are on more than one mail list and=20
therefore may receive multiple copies of this letter.=20
   =20
Be Well. Sincerely,

Organizing Committee for the "3rd Annual Shakuhachi Summer Camp of the=20
Rockies"

CONTACTS:
Cory Sperry
Beeper: 303-266-3561 (punch in your number and your call will be returned)
Email: sperrycs@aol.com

David Wheeler
Phone 303-449-2935, Fax 303-544-1388
email: dwheeler@ecentral.com