CD release

From: Philip Gelb (ryokan@value.net)
Date: Tue Apr 24 2001 - 09:07:33 PDT

Hello

I am very happy to announce the release of my new CD titled, "The
Space Between w/ Barre Phillips"
The Space Between as many of you know is a trio i have been playing
with for a few years featuring the amazing Pauline Oliveros on her
cutom built just intonation accordion, Dana Reason on piano and on
this CD we are joined by the brilliant bass player Barre Phillips!
The CD is taken from 2 concerts given a couple of year ago at CNMAT,
1750 Arch street in Berkeley, recorded by David Wessel and mastered
by Peter Valsamis.

Copies are $15 directly from me. Please add 1 dollar for domestic
postage and contact me for overseas postage.

thanks!

phil

--
			    Philip Gelb