flutes for sale

From: Suzanne Friedman (earthmonkey@onemain.com)
Date: Fri Apr 27 2001 - 21:57:19 PDT

Hello all,

I have the following flutes for sale. All were bought from John Singer, who
can attest to the quality of them, as some were used on his CD recordings.
All are in excellent condition, professional quality.

1. John Neptune 2.1 One piece blonde curvy, big bell, big tone. I paid
$4000 (standard for Neptune Flutes), I am asking $2000.

2. Ichiro 1.6, 2 Red laquer inside. Great tone. I paid $2000, asking
$1000

3. Inoue 2.0. Very rare. Very lightweight as it needed little work on the
bore when made. Perfect for Nezasaha pieces. I paid $8000, asking $4000.

4. Inoue 1.8. Very rare. Exceptional quality, tone and looks. I have
been told that you cannot find this quality of flute anywhere in Japan.
This is the hardest to part with. I paid $10,000, asking $5000.

These flutes are for serious inquiries only. No trades, please.
Please send a message to: mingmen@altavista.com if you are interested.