Re: memorial music

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Mon May 07 2001 - 09:45:40 PDT

>From: "Michael A. Firman" <maf@mcs.net>
>Date: Mon, 7 May 2001 11:31:27 -0500
>Subject: Re: memorial music
>>
>> << Jinchu No Shakuhachi would be excellent.
>
>Is the sheet music for this available (Kinko notations perhaps?)?

I got the music sort of by accident. I wrote to Tom Deaver, asking
if he could get me copies of a couple of other pieces by Rampo, and
he asked Furuya (Katsuya's guy) to send me some music and Jinchu no
Shakuhachi was what I got.

I don't know what the copyright issues would be here or I would post
a copy on the web. I expect that, if Furuya can send copies, the
piece might be available at the Tokiwagaki (sp?) shop in Ueno.

Now there's a collection I wish was available online :-)

bj

-