Re: Continuous brething

From: Shigeru Nakajima (yomei@msn.com.au)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 23:59:50 PDT

Hello Mr. Watanabe

Where do you live? If in Japan, you can get much more information in
Japanese Web sites than in this mailing list. So I cannot understand why you
ask here about shakuhachi. Please search in the Web sites using the keyword
"Shakuhachi" in Kanji. You could get a lot of pages. Also if you want to get
something about continuous breathing with shakuhachi, use the keyword
"shakuhachi" and "jyunkan -kokyu" in Kanji, as well. This "and" means
logical "and". If you live in overseas, where? and can your computer display
Japanese characters?

Cheers,

Shigeru Yomei Nakajima
Shakuhachi Brisbane