Forwarding

From: Bruce Jones (bjones@weber.ucsd.edu)
Date: Sun Jul 08 2001 - 11:54:20 PDT

Well, the folks who run this machine (weber.ucsd.edu) still
haven't managed to get the new mailing list software configured
(read "working") so I've been forwarding mail sent to the list to
you folks.

I haven't seen any spam in a while, so I'm going to open the list
back up (and hope the sysadmins here get things going quickly).

The message from Phil (see your next message) will be the last one
I'll forward for a while (unless we start seeing spam again).

bj

-